Description: our beneficial bacteria plant food leverages multiple biological pathways and increases the efficiency of these natural biological processes to enhance plant performance. It comprises of unique naturally occurring organisms and their metabolites which are produced in proprietary multi-phase fermentation processes.
- Increases available nutrients in the soil
- Improves plant vigour
- Enhances root development
- Adds and stimulates beneficial soil biology
- Restores soil fertility
- Reduces crop water stress
- Reduces fertiliser leaching and runoff.
- Can aid in converting ammonium to nitrate allowing more potential for plant to absorb nutrients in cooler weather.
- Applied in conjunction with fertilisers allows better plant uptake of those nutrients.
- Add 1 teaspoon or 5 grams to a 4lt watering can or 2 teaspoons or 10g to a 9lt watering can and give it a good drench without overdoing it to avoid excess leaching.
Apply to potting soil or soil of garden beds. It is eco-friendly and can be applied after planting or for maintenance while plant is in a pot, ground or fully established.
Allow the biology to sit in water for up to 30mins and shake well before applying it to the soil and plants so it activates or “wakes up”
Repeat every 2-4 weeks.