(Plants & accessories only) Please see information for trees below
When will my order be sent?
All metro deliveries will be delivered on Mon – Friday on our designated run. All deliveries outside the Perth metro area will only be posted on Mon and Tuesday only. We do not post plants beyond Tuesday as we want to ensure our plants are not stuck in transit or in a warehouse over the weekend as this could result in damage. All plants are delivered in their pots, this is to help diminish plant shock and to help keep your plants happy.
Mon – NOR
Wed – SOR
Thurs – NOR
Friday - SOR
Who will deliver my order?
We deliver ourselves and also use other carriers such Australia Post, CTI Logistics and Go People. We will decide who will be used based on the size and location of the order. Please note: Once the order has be collected by the selected carrier, it is no longer the responsibility of The Home Plant Co. Please check out our T&C’s for more info. We strongly suggest the use of express post for all deliveries outside of the designated metro zone. Plants are living things, the less time spent in transit the better.
This may depend on a few things…When you place the order, the size of the order and the type of plants you’re ordering. We want your order to arrive happy and healthy and the less time in transit the better. All Metro deliveries in the designated delivery zone will be delivered on…
Mon – NOR
Wed – SOR
Thurs – NOR
Fri – SOR
The Home Plant Co takes no responsibility for plants once they leave our place of businessHow much is the delivery cost?
$10 flat rate for all deliveries in our designated metro zone. All other pricing may vary dependent on where you are located in Western Australia. Please contact us via email for all enquiries outside our delivery zone. We will hopefully have live pricing at checkout up and running soon. Please see 'Delivery' for all our designated metro zones.
Can I forward order out of stock items?
Unfortunately, not. Some plants maybe harder to source than others so we can’t always guarantee that a particular plant you are after will always be available. Please check our website for updates, as we do update the site regularly and will endeavour to inform everyone when new stock is due to arrive.
Will I receive the exact plant in the photo?
All plant photos are actual photos of our very own plant babies. As you know, plants are living things so no two plants will ever be the same. We do try to deliver plants that are of a similar size to the ones pictured. As noted above: no two plants are the same so variations in the colour, size and leaf quantity are to be expected.
Can I return or exchange my plant?
Plants are living things so we do not offer exchanges or refunds for change of mind purchases. Please see our returns policy for all other information.
Can you offer plant advice?
We sure can. We have over 27years experience in horticulture and soil nutrition. We happily offer a consultancy service for all your plant and lawn care needs. For more info, please contact us on email: email@example.com
Do you have a Bricks and Mortar store?
No, we are purely an online shop. Hopefully in the future we will have our own little shop front that we can share with our plant family
Do you ship outside of WA?
Unfortunately, not at this stage. Due to strict quarantine laws we are unable to ship plants outside of Western Australia.
DELIVERY INFO FOR ADVANCED TREES
Handling fee is included in the price plus $15.00 delivery fee at checkout
When will my tree be delivered?
We deliver Wednesday to Friday for all metro areas up to Cockburn. All deliveries south of Cockburn and up to Armadale will be delivered on Fridays only. Please ensure that someone will be home upon receival of your delivery.
Do you deliver outside of the metro area?
Unfortunately, not at this stage
Delivery- In the event that the Customer has requested and the Supplier has agreed to deliver the Products to the Customer’s nominated site, the following clause 10.1 will apply:
- a) The Supplier will advise the Customer of the available delivery dates on which delivery can occur. Every reasonable effort will be made by the Supplier to give
delivery on or before the estimated delivery date. The time or date of delivery is an estimate and shall be calculated from the Supplier’s receipt of the executed Agreement.
- b) Delivery on any proposed delivery date cannot be guaranteed and failure to deliver by such date shall not give the Customer a right of cancellation, a right to refuse acceptance of delivery or render the Supplier liable for damages.
- c) Any delivery costs will be payable in addition to the Price specified for the Products unless delivery is expressly included in the Commercial Terms or described under the Additional Services.
- d) The Supplier takes no responsibility for the ongoing health and integrity of the Products following delivery. Once the Products are delivered to site, the Customer is liable to maintain the Products and expressly acknowledges that the Supplier is not responsible for the long-term health or condition of the Products.
- e) The Supplier reserves all rights to claim all extra costs incurred by any act or omission on the part of the Customer or any agent for the Customer, which results in additional work or delays in delivery.
- f) Due care is taken in transporting the Product but The Supplier cannot guarantee or take responsibility for any damage cause in the process of delivering The Product to the site.
- g) The Customer acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect the Products at delivery.
Please note: It is up to the customer to determine suitability of all advanced trees. A refund cannot be given for change of mind or unsuitable environment.
Still have a question? Please send us an email and will be happy to answer your question: firstname.lastname@example.org